Him Do Tae Kwon Do Academy students have a codes of conduct which govern interaction among its students.
These rules help maintain the tenets of Tae Kwon Do.
: Self Control
: Indomitable Spirit
Attire & Dress Rules
The taekwondo uniform is designed to fit for free body actions. The colour, white is believed to signify the purity and origins of all colours as well as a state which can absorb any kind of learning.
· Students will wear all white uniform. These consist of modern white V-Neck uniforms. Black belts are required to wear a black V-Neck uniform
· Only white t-shirts, leotards or appropriate garments (skins) can be worn under the uniform
· Taekwondo shoes can be worn, with white socks
· Students and Instructors are not allowed to wear their Dobok sleeves rolled up.
· Students and Instructors are not allowed to enter the Dojang bare chested or wearing hat/hoddies.
· Students must remove all watches and jewellery (with the exception of flat wedding bands) before training. Avoid bringing valuables to class.
· Students must keep their uniforms clean and neat with badges attached correctly and belt tied properly.
A Dojang is a formal hall of learning where Students of all ages and physical ability can learn skills and discipline of Taekwondo. Your conduct and behaviour must, at all times, reflect the respect that it deserves.
· When entering or exiting the Dojang, students MUST execute a bow of respect to the front of the Dojang and national flags.
· Students entering the Dojang must remove shoes, hats and sunglasses. Shoes, gear and clothes and other personal items must be properly stored in the changing area. Training shoes are at the discretion of the branch instructor.
· There will be no smoking, gum chewing, eating or drinking in the Dojang at any time.
· Students must take pride in the appearance of the Dojang and assist with keeping it clean and neat at all times.
· Each class will have a formal opening and closing, consisting of a bow to the Instructor, Senior Student and National Flags.
Etiquette is the foundation of the personality, which is shown by the person's nature and actions. Etiquette comes from a good, clean mind, displaying the quality of humbleness without losing your pride. To achieve this, a person must forget about any mean manner. Speech and manner should be noble and gentle
· Upon meeting a Black Belt, all students must execute a bow of courtesy. The Black Belt will then acknowledge you with a return bow.
· When speaking to an Instructor, students must use "Sir", "Madam" or "Mr/Mrs", preceding the last name. The master Instructor can be addressed by the Korean term "Kwanjangnim" and Instructor "Sabomnim"
· Students must be dedicated and loyal to the club and participate in the activities. Students and their families should promote and support the club to the best of their abilities.
· Noise is to be kept to a minimum during class hours.
· Students when training are not allowed to lean against the walls, sit on chairs, or sit in an improper way.
· Students must observe a high degree of personal hygiene. Toe and finger nails must be kept clean and firm.
· Be on time for classes. If you arrive early do not disturb the class take the opportunity to stretch or practice quietly.
· If you are late to class, you are to enter the Dojang and wait for the Instructor's acknowledgement to join the class.
· No using equipment (this includes Bags and Paddles) unless instructed by Instructor.
· No Free Sparring without and Instructor's permission and supervision. All Students must comply with the Club's protective gear policy and all safety rules.
· Techniques must never be used outside of the class for any reason except in Self-Defence involving your safety and the safety of others.
Julissa Thursday, 21 September 2017 03:55 Comment Link
Fantastic blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the
same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of group
where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!
Cheap Jerseys Thursday, 21 September 2017 01:33 Comment Link
Click For Delivery Selling Furniture Through The InternetClick For Delivery Selling Furniture Through The InternetMay 31, 2013 | Author: Adam Stossel | Posted in Internet Business OnlineRunning an online business and having a successful online business are two completely different things. Home MLM can provide that money and more!In order to be successful at networking marketing and make impressive profits, it is vitally important that you set a work schedule for yourself. Several cameras offer photo editing tools. You can make use of small videos to market those inventions, and this strategy will create interest in the customers to go through your site to find about other inventions.You have to market your home business enterprise every single probability you are able to.
前世療法 Thursday, 21 September 2017 00:27 Comment Link
Clare Walters â€“ Absolute Specialists Wednesday, 20 September 2017 23:50 Comment Link
I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today..